© Conflict Sensitivity
All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution.
Note on photos
Home Page: © Summer Brown 2012
Introduction: © International Alert
How to guide: © International Alert/Niranjan Shrestha
Resources: © International Alert/Jenny Matthews
About us: © International Alert/Jonathan Banks
Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by International Alert subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- International Alert reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site, by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to International Alert are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will International Alert be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- International Alert does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution.
- You can access other sites via links from this site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.
- This site may contain discussion boards and other areas open to the public for viewing and posting. You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from such posts, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that neither International Alert nor Conflictsensitivity.org controls or and is responsible for this Content and that by using and viewing these areas, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge that neither International Alert nor Conflictsensitivity.org pre-screens or approves Content, but that they shall have the right (but not the obligation) at their discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Any information that we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). We will not disclose or share personal information supplied by you with any third party organisation without your prior consent.